Showerlay Wiper 900 x 1200 mm Line Ponente
Wet room tray 90 x 120 cm for tiled floor with integrated stainless steel linear end drain, waste trap and cover model Ponente
Wet room Kit Showerlay Wiper 900 x 1200 mm Line Ponente is a walk in shower tray with end linear drain. Former is available in three thicknesses, has 2% fall towards the drain, provides great acoustic insulation and is also lightweight while very strong.
Suitable shower drainage is included to former, it comes with 600 mm long steel linear end drain. It also comes with grating which is 64 mm wide, leaving 8 mm wide channel for water to flow. Ponente grating is a plain bar of brushed steel cover with no holes, only channels aside. Height from the shower tray surface to the top edge of vertical upstand is 15 mm, it also goes below the tray for approximately 5 mm. McAlpine siphon trap with capacity of 26 l/min and 20 mm high water seal is also included. Showerlay is complete unit with everything you need.
Shower kit 900 x 1200 mm is designed to give you wet room tray for timber floor level access, it is easy to cut down to size, whilst being lightweight and highly manoeuvrable. Contemporary, minimalist style of wet room will allow your body rest and mind to rejuvenate.
Based on current settings, if you Add to cart current set and then order, you will receive the following items:
4-way sloped wet room tray always comes with integrated stainless steel channel. It is waterproofed during the manufacturing process.
Board can be 20, 28 or 35 mm thick. Thicker tray is steeper but requires more space, while even 20 mm thick tray provides sufficient slope. In addition to that, thicker tray provides better accoustic and heating insulation.
Thickness: 20 mm
As a standard to every order we include a compression fitting McAlpine waste trap with 26 l/min throughput, 20 mm water seal and 1.5 inch pipe diameter. Requires only 65 mm of space underneath the tray. Fully rotatable and adjustable.
If our default waste trap does not fulfil your requirements, we have various other waste traps available which are compatible with our products. We can supply them at the same cost and speed as the default trap. Drop 50 is an interesting choice, with a 48 l/min flow rate and 50 mm deep water seal, making it compliant with building regulations, whilst being only 10 mm higher than a standard trap. To alter your choice of waste trap send us an email or leave a note during your order. Please see the document below for more details.
Flow rate: 26 l/min
Product is supplied as a complete set. Appropriate fitting instructions come together with the goods to make sure it's installed correctly. Lifting hook for the drain grating and other fitting parts are also in the package.
In addition to our 30 day unconditional return policy, there is 10 year guarantee on the product provided by the manufacturer. Guarantee is extended to 25 years if the product is purchased together with waterproofing kit. Guarantee is extended to 25 years if the product is purchased together with waterproofing kit.
For fitting and using
Easy to use set of ready-mixed sealing materials suitable for the waterproofing of floor and walls. Contains 4kg of PCI Lastogum tanking paint, 1l of primer, 10m sealing tape, 2 corners and 2 pipe collars per every 3.5 m² purchased. Should be used to seal the joints between the floor and walls and to waterproof the drainage. Can be used for your entire bathroom insulation. Not required if you have your own waterproofing materials, otherwise very useful and recommended.
Size: not included
Complete electric underfloor heating set, including mat, optional thermostat (WiFi available), floor sensor and fitting instructions. Fully suitable for use with our other products. Advanced thermostat with and iOS/Android app allows you to set your desired temperature of the floor remotely, as well as create schedules.
Size: not included
Thermostat is a control device for the mat. SUNFLOOR Smart WiFi Digital Thermostat is a wireless controller including the sensor for adjustment of temperature remotely. Allows you to set the floor temperature away from the thermostat, as well as create periods throughout the day with specific temperatures. For example 26° when you may usually have a shower in the morning.
Size: not included
The Verre Shower Screen is one of Wiper's new shower enclosures. It is available in multiple standard sizes making it fit in small and large wet rooms. Black and silver options make it looks minimalistic and modern. Perfect choice for any wet room upgrade. Made of 8 mm toughened clear glass with Active Shield coating, 2000 mm high. Included fittings are made of stainless steel.
Size: not included
- Dimensions as described on equivalent technical drawings,
- If needed, the tray can be easily shortened in its length or width, using a handsaw,
- Make sure you cut it for equal distances from both sides to preserve pre-made fall to the drain,
- Drain channel is located centrally, across the shorter edge.
- Designed especially for range of Wiper Premium drains,
- Drain is built into the tray during the manufacturing process,
- Our showerlay is a 20/28/35 mm XPS foam sheet covered on both sides with a flexible cementous glue and reinforced with a fibre glass mesh,
- The showerlay is CNC machine cut to give a perfect pre-formed fall from each corner to the drain,
- It is lightweight but very strong,
- Perfect solution for British wooden floors but can also be used on concrete floors. When it is used on wooden floors,the floor must be underboarded after floor boards have been removed,
- Standard and minimal underboarding should be 20 mm thick,
- Ideal for tiled floors. Because of the high compressive strength of the XPS foam, it can even be used with small mosaic tiles. This is not suitable for vinyl floor coverings,
- The shower lay can be easily cut on site should you have any obstacles such as pipe boxings,
- Easy to use with under floor heating systems (should be installed on top of the shower tray)
- One hundred per cent, double waterproofing,
- Hardness of the surface layer allows to cement even very small mosaics,
- High acoustic and thermal insulation,
- After installation, the plates should be supported beneath entire surface.
Product is suitable for:
- Channel length
- 600 mm
- Grate style
- 1200 mm
- 900 mm