Returns, exchanges & cancellation. Handling issues.
Right to cancel.
You have the right to cancel your order without having to give a reason at any time before your goods are dispatched or within 30 days after delivery, such 30 day period beginning on the day after you receive the goods. Where your order comprises multiple delivery shipments, the 30 day cancellation period for the goods in your order begins on the day after you receive the delivery of the last shipment to you.
To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel by phone, mail, fax or e-mail using the contact details set out above. You may wish to use the model cancellation form to cancel your order, but you are not obliged to. If you are cancelling because of any problem with the goods, please notify us of the problem at the time of cancellation.
You must send the goods back to us to Wetrooms Design Ltd., Unit 12C, Lidget Lane Industrial Estate, Albion Drive, Thurnscoe, Rotherham, S63 0BA at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) without undue delay and in any event within 30 days after the day of the cancellation.
The cost of collection varies depending on the item purchased, from £10 to £30 per package. You must make the goods available for collection. It is best to prepare them in original packaging. We will contact you to make further arrangements.
Following cancellation, we will refund you the price paid for the cancelled order (or part of the order cancelled), less any collection or return charges (if any). We will also refund any standard delivery charges paid, or an amount equal to those charges if you elect to use a more expensive delivery method. We will pay the refund within 14 days after the day:
- You notified us to cancel your order, where you have not received the goods (and the goods have not been dispatched to you) or where we have agreed to collect the goods; or,
- We receive the goods you returned to us, where you are in receipt of the goods; or
- You provide us with a proof of return for the goods, where you have returned the goods but we have not yet received them.
We will refund you using the same means of payment as you used to pay for your order. We reserve the right to make a deduction from the amount of the refund for loss in value of the goods returned where the goods show signs of unreasonable use; for these purposes, unreasonable use means handling the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, in particular if it goes beyond the sort of handling that might reasonably be allowed in a shop. We may withhold any refund until we have received the goods or you have supplied proof of return for the goods.Without limiting your cancellation rights in Clause 7, if you are not satisfied with a product for any reason e.g. if it is not what you ordered, it is damaged or defective, or we have delivered an incorrect quantity, please return the product to us. Once we have confirmed the product defect or other problem, we will:
- Provide a full refund for any product that is not what you ordered;
- Provide a full refund for any goods that are damaged or defective, if this is within a reasonable time following the sale; or
- At your option, repair or replace the goods at our cost (including the cost of postage), unless this would not be possible or would be disproportionately costly in the circumstances, in which case we will refund to you the amount paid for the goods in question.
We will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for defective goods.
- The Buyer decides to return his purchase. He contacts us, gives order reference, day of purchase and describe the problem.
- We try to resolve the issue individualy. If resolution cannot be found we ask him to fill in the cancellation form and send us via e-mail.
- To begin the process Customer downloads .docx file from below and exchanges fills with his order details.
- After the form is complete with particular informations he sends us an e-mail with the same content and edited file as attachment.
- We answer to e-mail within 1 day, confirming return. There are all required informations provided in the respond message.
- The Buyer dispatch the goods in the original packaging and sends it back to us to the address provided in confirmation e-mail.
- We receive confirmation that the return package has been sent and we are waiting for it.
- If the tracking parcel number and site is available we also should receive this information.
- Tracking helps us predict return arrival, we still wait to receive item back though.
- Package arrives at our office. We check if packaging is original and product's condition.
- Customer is asked how would he like us to return his money. He gives us all the details.
- If it is unused and resellable we decide to make a full refund for the Buyer.
- Refund is made by us, using Payment method specified by the Buyer.
- When everything goes well your funds are sent back to you within one hour of returned item's arrival.
- Confirmation is sent by e-mail, issue is resolved.