Detailed description of delivery service.
Shipping & delivery time. Estimated time of arrival.
- Products available in our main warehouse are shipped same day if order placed & payment cleared before 3 o'clock, from Monday to Friday.
- Orders placed during weekends and after same day shipping deadline are sent on the first following business day.
- Most items shown on our website are always present in our warehouse. They are ready to be dispatched without any delay.
- Uncommon and special orders (largest shower trays, bespoke products) need to be produced by our partners.
Delivery is delayed by one to three business days depending on ordered item specification.
- In case of any problems and complications with the product we always inform customers by sending an e-mail.
- Current status of order can be checked after logging in on My Orders page.
- Fastest possible and standard delivery takes 1 bussiness days (if ordered before 3 pm).
- Delivery time can take up to 3 business days if the item is out of stock and have to be imported from our other warehouse.
- Special and bespoke products (depending on specification) can be delivered within 6-10 business days.
Postage & packaging free if paid in advance.
- Wetrooms Design Ltd. offers free postage, packaging and delivery service of our products to customers if payment comes in advance.
- This Special Offer applies with PayPal, Debit & Credit card or bank wire payment methods for all products in our shop and lasts until canceled.
- When customer wishes to pay on collection, 20GBP is included to final price, regarless quantity of items in cart.
- Items sold through this shop are shipped to United Kingdom, Highlands included, and transported by our logistics partner's vehicles, TNT.
- Delivery within the European Union is possible after individual contact, shipping rates above applies to all states mainland.
- In case of returns payment for postage varies depending on issue that happened. Returns information.
Secure & careful packaging, items are delivered in best condition.
- Goods supplied by us, are always new, unused, in perfect condition.
- We always check quality and condition of the products before shipping them.
- They are sent in original packaging, new packaging.
- We pack our products carefully, to decrease probability of breaking items in delivery vehicles.
- Despite our best efforts to deliver untouched item, it is required to check product condition before siging courier's checkout. If you can find technical defects or damage during delivery, in the courier’s presence ask him to write damage protocol, in which there will be included the date, time and description of service failures or deficiencies noted. Exchange for a new product is only possible on the basis of whether written protocol.
Track & predict item arrival.
On a daily basis, TNT Express delivers close to one million consignments ranging from documents and parcels to palletised freight. The company offers road and air delivery services in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. TNT Express made €6.9 billion in revenue in 2015.
Since 25 May 2016, we are part of of the FedEx family of companies.
Customers are the core of our strategy. Our networks and footprint constantly evolve with customer supply chain demands.
On 18 February 2014, we presented Outlook, which targets substantial improvements in performance to meet our stakeholders’ needs.
TNT aims to be a values-based company. We think there is more to business than the bottom line. Founded in 1946, TNT rapidly grew into a global enterprise.